Whether you have been trying to lose weight your whole life or put on a few pounds over the last couple of years, there is one thing you know for sure, losing weight can be frustrating…and can seem impossible. Even if you have tried every other diet out there, the Optimal Body Balance program can help.
Achieve Optimal Body Balance
The Optimal Body Balance Program helps you achieve your health and weight loss goals by identifying and addressing the specific underlying imbalances preventing you from losing weight. While the ultimate goal is weight loss, this is not a diet or just a weight-loss program. Our goal is to provide you with the tools to change your lifestyle along with a life-altering education on achieving optimal health and long term weight management. You don’t become healthy by losing weight; you lose weight by becoming healthy, and the Optimal Body Balance Program will help you get there.
The journey starts with a comprehensive Getting Started Visit, which includes:
- A thorough health history and eating habits review
- Total Metabolism Testing to determine your exact metabolic rate
- Assessments to uncover your specific underlying metabolic imbalances
- Determination of your key motivators and obstacles to weight loss
- Initial dietary guidelines
- Goal Setting
- Personalized Menu Planning
This initial visit lasts approximately 1 ½ hours and can be conducted in-person or over the phone.
If you love the evaluation and want to thoroughly address any imbalances that are uncovered you have the option to continue to the next phase which is the
12-Week One-on-One Optimal Body Balance Program, which includes:
- Ongoing testing and measurements to assess your progress and modify your program
- Weekly nutrition and lifestyle coaching
- One-on-one menu/snack planning
- Personal, one-on-one coaching, support and motivation
- Customized supplement recommendations & monitoring
- Monthly group education and cooking classes
The program is led by the program director Sheila Robertson and supervised by Chad Oler, ND. Sheila has helped hundreds of people reach their health and weight loss goals and has been exactly where you are right now. Using humor, empathy, and compassion, along with a healthy dose of cheer-leading and motivation, Sheila helps you get to the root of your problem and overcome the underlying reasons preventing you from losing weight.
Contact us to find out more and schedule your Getting Started Visit!
Or call 608.274.7044 x 12 to set up your 15 minute complimentary consult.